The Mansfield Vanquish Toilet is a one of the latest toilet models from Mansfield plumbing. The Mansfield Vanquish toilet has a very Strong flush performance which makes clogs less likely to occur.
The Mansfield vanquish toilet Mansfield™ introduces the first toilet using a proprietary flushing system, integrated slow close toilet seat and concealed seat hinges.
These features combine for a toilet that keeps the toilet cleaner while making cleaning effortless. By removing the seat mounting holes the most difficult part of cleaning a toilet has been eliminated. In addition the water delivery system cleans the entire bowl with 50% more water going through the bowl than the average toilet.
This toilet has an Elongated SmartHeight Bowl makes sitting and standing easier with a new and improved flush valve and trip lever make for simpler maintenance.
Properties of the Mansfield Vanquish Toilet
- Slow close seat with concealed side hinges and improved stability
- PuraClean® glaze that resists stains
- Improved bowl design delivers more than twice the amount of water used to clean the inside of the bowl than a standard toilet
- SmartFasten tank to bowl connection for ease of installation
- Sanitary dam and sloped bowl for easy cleaning
- Improved tank trim that delivers consistent flushing
- Transitional style for any home décor
- Decorative EasyTouch metal trip lever makes for effortless flushing
- Elongated SmartHeight bowl for comfort
Feature of the Mansfield Vanquish toilet
This toilet has the following features:
OUT-OF-THE-WAY TOILET SEAT HINGES
Mansfield Vanquish toilet features toilet seat hinges on the side, not on top. So instead of hard-to-clean corners, you get an easy-to-wipe surface that cleans up quickly.
2X THE RINSING POWER
Mansfield Vanquish toilet uses the same 1.6 gallons per flush as other low-flow toilets, yet directs double the amount of water to rinsing the bowl—which means you’ll need to clean it less often.
QUICK-WIPE PURACLEAN® GLAZED SURFACE
The highly engineered quick-wipe PuraClean® glazed surface has an incredibly smooth finish that wipes down quickly and sheds stains easily. It’s also resistant to bacteria, making your bathroom safer and cleaner than ever.
- Includes patented slow close seat with side-mount hinges**
- 1.6 gpf / 6.0 lpf low water consumption
- Elongated front, SmartHeight™ bowl
- 3″ Rigid Flapper flush valve – requires less force to flush, is more consistent and uses a simple universal repair part/seal
- Fluidmaster® Pilot anti-siphon fill valve
- 12″ rough-in
- SmartFasten™ 2-bolt tank-to-bowl connection
- Simple and leak-free SmartFasten™ tank-to-bowl connection system
- Model 39 decorative metal trip lever
- 2″ glazed trapway
- The Mansfield® limited lifetime warranty on china, five-year limited warranty on tank trim
- Available in white
- Available as a complete toilet kit (CTK)
Mansfield Vanquish Toilet Specifications
This are the specifications of this toilet:
|Bowl Height without Seat: 16-1/2 inch||Overall Height: 32 inch|
|Overall Depth: 28-1/2 inch||Overall Width: 20 inch|
|Weight: 96 pound||Rough-In Distance: 12 inch|
|Trapway Diameter: 2 inch||ADA Compliant: Yes|
|Bowl Shape: Elongated||Color: White|
|Flush Handle Location: Left Side||Flush Handle Type: Lever|
|Flush Type: Single||Flushing System: Gravity Siphonic|
|Gallons Per Flush: 1.6||Mounting Type: Floor|
|Trapway Type: Not Concealed||Tank Type: Non-Insulated|